Monday, January 25, 2010

MY NAME IS KHAN MOVIE REVIEW,FREE SHAHRUKH KHAN LATEST MOVIE,MY NAME IS KHAN DOWNLOAD,FREE MY NAME IS KHAN MP3 SONGS


 

Myname is Rizwan Khan, that seems to be little different to you. That isbecause I am suffering from Aspersers Syndrome. Having Aspersers doesnot mean that I am dull and unintelligent. Even, I am very intelligent,but the problem is that I can’t understand people properly. I reallydon’t know that why people say things that they don’t know. Forexample, they used to say that come to my house any time and when I gothere, they told me that why you come at this time? Sometimes, peoplethink that I am rude. But actually I am not. My mother says that thereare only good and bad people in the world but I am a good person.





Rizwan Khan (Shahrukh Khan) is a Muslim man from India. One day he moves to San Francisco withhis brother and sister-in-law. Rizwan has Aspersers who fall in lovewith Mandira (Kajol). Against their family, one day they get married to eachother and start a small business together. Until September 11, 2001,they are very happy, when thoughts towards Muslims undergo a big change.




Whenthis misfortune strikes, Mandira get so disturbed and go away. Rizwanget so confused and upset that why the love of his life has left himalone. To get her back, he boards an emotive and exciting journeyacross America. The movie is the successful story of an unusual herowho defeats so many difficulties just to recover the love of his life.The trip to make this movie has been heavily overloaded with personinnovation and a deep understanding of the numerous expressions oflove, loss, trouble, horror, unawareness and social awareness.The movie will be the blockbuster of year 2010.Once again
shahurkh khan gave a great performance.Kajol acting is also good enough.But the challenging thing is that will  this movie breaks the record of 3 Idiots movie.The songs of the movie is rocking.



WATCH MOVIE TRAILER

0 comments:

Post a Comment